- Post your principle targets (goals) in in at least one very visible spot for you to see as you go through your day. This could be on a white board in your office, on your screen saver on your computer, a printed copy on your mirror to look at every morning, etc.
- Continually ask yourself throughout the day is the action you are taking now moving you closer to or further away from your principle targets.
- Use a calendar to schedule blocks of time for specific action steps which are focused on your goals to occur in your day.
- Have an accountability system set in place to keep you on track. If you are in one of our coaching programs, this is built into the program when you use the tools and resources available to you.
- Scream your goals from the rooftops. Tell everyone you know what your goals are and when you will accomplish them. This enrolls others to help you along your path.
Take these tips and use them consistently to aim unswervingly at your principle targets. You success is achieved through the dedication to do whatever it takes to stay on track to reach your goals. Are you ready to implement your whatever it takes attitude?
Do It Different!
The Maverick Millionaire
P.S. This is one of my daily Maverick Moments which is part of my Maverick Membership program. To receive daily Maverick Moments along with other expert trainings and question and answer times with me, grab all the benefits for you as one of my Mavericks today by clicking here.