Are you willing to do whatever it takes to be successful? If you have attended my Mindset Mastery Experience, you have experienced what I mean when I say Whatever It Takes with the exercise we do. And as always I say as long as it's moral, legal and ethical.
Many people say yes to this without thinking of the true meaning.
- Are you willing to skip your children or your spouse's birthdays and anniversaries?
- Will you get up early and stay up late creating a new life for yourself and your family?
- Will you drop TV from your life?
- Will you make the cold calls to find new leads?
- Will you skip vacation to attend a training event to further your goals?
- Will you stay in to work on moving your business forward while all your friends and family are out having a good time?
- Will you ask others for money or other resources you need to succeed?
- Will you make one more sales call every day?
- Will you reduce your sleep time?
- Will you listen to others who have succeeded already and do whatever they tell you to do without questioning why or if it's a good idea?
If you answered 'no' to any of those questions, you are putting a limit on what you will accomplish. In fact, if you answered "yes, but..." to any of them you are limiting your results. When I ask, "Are you willing to do whatever it takes?", there is no comma at the end when you respond. Only a period when you say yes. If you add the comma, you are limiting yourself. When you limit yourself, you are unable to realize the true, full potential of what you are creating.
Successful entrepreneurs are willing to do whatever it takes when they are working toward their goals. This dedication shows your passion for achieving your result. This ability is what will draw others to you and your goal and is the trait of a leader. Leaders attract others willing to do put forth the same effort. This creates additional leverage to reach your goals faster. Like I always say, when you paint a large enough vision and act accordingly, others will line up to help you get there faster.
Many people have great ideas and big dreams for the future. What will separate the wanna-be's from the successful is their desire to take any action necessary to create the result they want without the comma. Are you a success or a wanne-be? Will you do whatever it takes from this day forward to remove the limits on your success?
Tell me in the comments below what your whatever it takes is to create your dreams.